Sunday, July 11, 2010

My very first Blog

Hi Everyone,
Wow, my very first Blog! I'm excited to get this far. I'm not very confident in the world of technology but am very excited to be able to learn. I know that I am going to have to be very diligent with this course and keep up with the homework! I love reading everyone's blog and am learning so much from my fellow students. Any tips would be appreciated.
Blogs and Wikis, from what I understand at this early stage, is similar to an on line journal. It is a discussion board for ideas exchange and information. Similar to the forums that are set up on the moodle site for students to exchange ideas about our assignments. I'm sure I will learn a lot more about the benefits of blogs and wikis as I go along. Looking forward to it!
Regards,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment